Sunday, September 21, 2008

Heart to Heart Blog Candy...

In case you haven't heard, my friend and Dream Team member Carolyn King (aka Cammie) designed a stamp set named Whimsical Autumn that was manufactured by Gina K. ALL the proceeds are going to the Alzheimer's Association in honor of her late grandmother.

When Carolyn contacted me about donating a prize from Stamper's Dream I immediately said YES! My best friend's mother is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's, and I know first hand what a cruel disease it is, and the effects it has on the families. Such a worthy cause...and it's so generous of Carolyn to give so much of herself.

Please be sure to check out THIS POST to find out how you can help. And in the process, you can enter to win over $1,000 in blog candy and some very special cards made by some of the most fabulous designers around!

I will be back later tonight with the winner of the JustRite Curlz Font & Border kit!

No comments: