Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Candy Winners!!!

Thank you to everyone who took time to leave comments on each designer's blog post. It means so much to each of them to see your feedback on their projects!!

The Three Mystery Blog Locations are:

Becca Feeken ---Family Garden & Fancy Tags Three-
The winner from Becca's Blog is Random.org comment number 109:

Evette K. Ciampo-Stunning card Becca!!!!!! And blog candy to boot. Wow you got me at your fantastic card the candy is a big plus AFTER the card!! Spellbinders and Just Rite are such wonderful products. Would love to win.
Congratulations Evette!

Arlene Cuevas - Stamper's Dream Gift Package
The Random Number Generator generated #11

Here's the winner:

Beth said...

I don't even know where to begin telling you what I love about this design! Over the top and gorgeous I guess will have to do :D
Hugs,
Beth P




Mona Pendleton - You are the Best & Blossom Three -
Random Org.com picked #85.
Cherie 85 said...
So beautiful! I love the card!

Congratulations Cherie!!



I hope you enjoy your Prizes Ladies!! Contact Kellie Fortin at JustRite Stampers and/or Michelle Rodgers with your mailing addresses. And once again thank you again for taking the time to leave this fabulous group of ladies a little love!!

I hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Evette K. said...

Thank you Just Rite, Spellbinders and Becca!! Never expected to win but sure as heck glad I did. Big smiles here for sure. TY Jo. And to any and all that thank me. I appreciate it very much. Plus to all the amazingly talented blog operators...your creations are always top notch. Evette K.