Monday, May 30, 2011

Just A Swingin'

I hope your holiday weekend was as good as mine!!! AWESOME...and even with the long three-day weekend I still ran out of time before I accomplished everything on my list. How does that happen? LOL!

I took a little time to play yesterday using this new Stampendous cling mounted stamp called Tree Swing . How sweet is that!?!

I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink , then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The image was colored using Tombow Markers .

The sun was cut and embossed using My Favorite Things Sunshine Die-Namics die. The designer paper on this card is all from the Pink Paislee Hometown Summer 6 x 6 Paper Pad. The button is from my stash, and the Red Burlap String threaded through the button is from May Arts.

If not before, I will be back Wednesday morning with an important announcement. Until then...

4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a charming scene Michelle!! Love the house dp in the bg with that fabulous sun!! Glad you're enjoying your Holiday!

Unknown said...

How fun is this card. I love that paper.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Talk about a "sun shiney day"! Wow this card is so cute. Love the swing stamp. Congers up memories. Thanks for brightening the day!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Loving that cute sun accent!!